Here are The Ten Most Comfortable Cities to Live in 2021
Saturday, 12-June-2021 14:15
JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Auckland, a city in New Zealand, has just been awarded as the most comfortable city to live in in 2021.
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) has released a new ranking of the most livable cities in the world.
New Zealand's largest and most populous city replaces Vienna (Austria), which had ranked first since 2018.
Besides Auckland, Wellington also entered the top 10 of most livable cities. New Zealand's capital city is in 4th position.
- Social Affairs Ministry Collaborates with Youth Organizations for Mask and Vitamin Distribution
- dr Reisa Shares Tips on Distinguishing Hoax or Misinformation on COVID-19 Vaccine
- Food Commodity and Health Products Show Export Potentials during Pandemic
- World Bank, COVAX Cooperate to Expedite Vaccine Supply for Developing Countries
According to the EIU, the strict lockdown and tightening at the border by the New Zealand government has produced tangible results, where its citizens enjoy a lifestyle similar to life before the pandemic.
The following are the 10 most comfortable cities to live in in the world in 2021 according to the Economist Intelligence Unit:
1. Auckland (New Zealand)2. Osaka (Japan)3. Adelaide (Australia)4. Wellington (New Zealand)5. Tokyo (Japan)6. Perth (Australia)7. Zurich (Switzerland)8. Geneva (Switzerland)9. Melbourne (Australia)10. Brisbane (Australia)
Reporter : turkhan
Editor : turkhan