JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Salmon is rich in omega 3, protein, vitamins and minerals. Salmon meat can also be cooked into a variety of culinary dishes, and can even be eaten raw (think sashimi).
Salmon meat can also be cooked into fresh soup. It feels so fresh, tasty, and without a fishy odor. Curious? Let's check out the ingredients and how to prepare and cook Salmon Soup, as quoted from Resep Koki.
- 200 grams of salmon
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 leek, cut into pieces
- 750 ml of shrimp broth
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp flavoring powder
- 2 cm ginger, bruised
- 1 celery stalk, tie
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Saute oil, to taste
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- salt to taste
1. Wash the salmon meat thoroughly, then cut according to taste. Smear the salmon with lime juice and salt. Let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Saute the onion, then add the garlic and chives. Cook until fragrant.
3. Put 750 ml of shrimp broth, sliced tomatoes, celery, ginger, pepper, salt, sugar, boiling flavoring powder.
4. Finally add cooked salmon until the fish is cooked. Lift and serve.
Choose salmon meat with a salty aroma that is relatively similar to sea water because it will be an indication of its freshness.
Do not cook salmon for too long because the fish gets well-done quickly, and no more than 2 minutes.