05:07wib
Social Affairs Minister Holds Joint Prayer Activity with Entire Ministry Staff

Friday, 02-July-2021 17:10

Indonesian Minister of Social Affairs Tri Rismahrini
Image : Indonesian Ministry of Social Affairs
Indonesian Minister of Social Affairs Tri Rismahrini
426

JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Indonesian Minister of Social Affairs Tri Rismaharini and all employees of the Ministry of Social Affairs have held a virtual prayer together through Zoom Meeting application.

To avoid making crowds, meetings held online must continue to be carried out by all Ministry of Social employees.

"The Covid-19 pandemic is very worrying for our nation and country. I believe that all these conditions are the creation of God Almighty," said the Minister of Social Affairs in Jakarta, on Friday (07/02/2021).

"As a religious community, let us pray that the Covid-19 virus will soon disappear from the Earth and life can go on as usual.

"With sincere intentions, we pray for the good of all, and God willing, God will grant the prayers," she said.

Earlier, the Ministry of Social Affairs had implemented a work system of 10 percent of employees working from the office. Meanwhile, the remaining 90 percent of employees work from home.

"Maybe we made a mistake, there was negligence. Let's all ask forgiveness from God. With a request for forgiveness, God will answer all of our prayers," hoped the Minister of Social Affairs.

The joint prayer activity was attended by thousands of Ministry of Social employees through the Zoom Meeting application, and broadcasted live on the Ministry of Social Affairs' official YouTube.

"Hopefully in 2021, we can all be kept away from all natural disasters, social disasters, and other disasters," said the Minister of Social Affairs.

The prayer activity was led by six religious leaders in Indonesia, namely Islam, Protestant, Catholic, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.

Reporter : turkhan
Editor : turkhan