An Easy and Simple Recipe for Cooking Chinese Puyonghai Omelet
Thursday, 17-June-2021 11:33
JAKARTA, NETRALNEWS.COM - Those of you who like to dine at Chinese restaurants in Indonesia are certainly familiar with Puyonghai. This classic Chinese fried omelet dish is very famous in Indonesia, and fans of this particular food have significantly increased.
If you think that preparing puyonghai is a hassle, you are not well informed. Cooking a puyonghai is actually very easy, and you can even prepare this dish at home.
So if you are interested in creating this delicious fried egg dish at home, then keep on reading below.
65 grams of chicken fillet or minced chicken
Four Chicken eggs (medium-sized)
Enough boiled water with 2 tablespoons
Cooking oil as needed
2 stalks of scallion, finely chopped
3 teaspoons of soy sauce
Pepper, to taste
Sugar, to taste
1. Whip eggs along with the spices or other ingredients such as sugar, pepper, water and soy sauce. Set aside in advance.
2. Meanwhile, stir fry scallions and chicken meat milled in a skillet. Make sure the ingredients are stirred slightly wilted and discolored
3. Next prepare the wok again and put some oil to taste, take the beaten egg and omelet on the frying pan until the dough runs
4. Once the omelet is beginning to cook, put in the stir fried chicken meat and scallions and mix them with the omelet. Cook until the omelet is cooked to your taste
5. Serve the puyonghai omelet
Be sure to enjoy this dish with tomato ketchup or sauce that gives more delicious sensational taste. Bon Appetit!
Reporter : turkhan
Editor : turkhan